Wartner® Pro for the removal of warts & verrucas
Works faster than most conventional liquids and gels
Visible effects as from the first week
TCA Solution method
Current acid treatments require a long term treatment period and are often difficult to apply in a convenient and on-the-spot way. Wartner Pro Warts pen was developed with the ambition to offer a complete wart treatment based on the traditional acid method to effectively eliminate warts & verrucas in a short time period, whilst using an innovative and easy to use applicator. Our new and improved Wartner Pro pen was initially designed to treat the warts in a professional and safer way with fewer applications per treatment (only 1 per week). The pen’s ergonomic design with a click button next to anti-slip surface assures convenient and safe application of the acid and the solution is absorbed into a wart within seconds.
1. Treatment method – TCA solution
The TCA solution used in Wartner Pro Warts offers a unique treatment proposition compared to conventional liquids and gels currently available:
|(Salicylic) acids||TCA solution|
|Treatment period||12 to 16 weeks||6 to 8 weeks|
|Suitable for children||Certain references||Yes|
|Pen||No dosage control||Ergonomic design with anti-slip surface and microdosing mechanism|
|Systemic effects||Can have systemic effect, can cause blood coagulation||No effect on blood coagulation,
the microdose improves the safety profile and diminishes systemic effects
2. Wartner Wart Pen
The innovative pen provides a chemical peeling based on trichloroacetic acid for a safe, fast & effective removal of warts & verrucas.
- For first time usage: firmly rotate the cap 360° at least 3 times to activate the pen. If this instruction is not followed, the pen won’t be activated and will not be suitable for use anymore.
- Align the blue (on cap) and white (on pen) knobs. Then pull to remove the cap.
- Click the blue button until a small drop of liquid is visible on a paper or tissue.
- Place the tip of the device onto the surface of the wart and click the blue button again.
- Keep the tip in contact with the wart for approximately 10 seconds while applying a mild pressure. The wart generally gets covered by a typical, for the treatment, “white frost”.
- In case of larger warts ( > 6mm) an additional application may be required.
- After treatment, recap firmly. Rotate the cap and make sure the blue and white knobs are not aligned to activate the closing mechanism.
- Repeat the treatment once per week for a maximum of 6 weeks or until the wart has disappeared.
- For better results, we recommend to soak the feet or hands in warm water for 5 minutes prior to treatment.
- During the treatment period, the wart may become dark. This is normal and part of the healing process.
- A slight tingling sensation might be noticeable. This is normal and transient. If the discomfort persists in the following days, discontinue the treatment and consult a doctor.
- Treated skin should be protected from the sun until 30 days after treatment.
- Once opened, the product must be used within 6 weeks
- Make sure to rotate (do not pull) the blue cap before first usage in order to activate the mechanism. Read the instruction leaflet carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not shake the pen at any time.