Wartner® Cryotherapy for the removal of warts & verrucas
No self treatment is more effective & rapid
The doctor’s method
Wartner Cryotherapy has been developed with the ambition to offer the most effective self treatment available, in an easy to use way. Typically 1 treatment needed.
1. Treatment method – Freezing therapy
Wartner freezes the wart or verruca to the core in the same way as the doctor:
2. Wartner Cryotherapy
Due to a new application technology, Wartner Cryotherapy is even more effective & easier to use. Through the optimisation of the two most important parameters Wartner enables everyone to reach efficacy and therapeutic temperature any time:
- Contact time of the product on the wart
If the wart, or part of it, should remain in two weeks after treatment, you may safely treat it a 2nd or a 3rd time.
- Push the foam applicator on to the applicator holder
- Push the applicator holder into the aerosol can for 3 seconds
- Wait for 20 seconds after saturation of the foam to further reduce temperature
- Hold the white tip of the foam applicator on to:
- Warts for 20 seconds
- Verrucas for 40 seconds
For verrucas, a file is included for optimal preparation prior to the treatment: see leaflet for additional instructions.
Watch the instructional video
- Freezes the wart to the core by
- 50° on skin (lowest temperature available within self treatments)
- Using DMEP gas mixture
- New application steps to reach therapeutic temperature any time
- Suitable for children from 4 years of age and older