Wartner Wart Pen may not be used in the following cases:
- For removing warts on the face or the genitals;
- For treating skin conditions with signs of inflammation;
- For removing dark moles, dark-colored, hairy or otherwise unusual looking skin conditions which resemble warts;
- For removing warts on children under the age of four.
- If the common wart or verruca is located in a sensitive area with thin skin (e.g. the face, neck, armpits, chin, breast) or on genital warts.
- If the nearby or affected skin is inflamed.
- If you are not certain that the skin condition you are treating is a common wart or verruca.
- Consult a doctor if you are diabetic.
- Consult a doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.