- For treating skin conditions with signs of inflammation;
- For removing dark moles, dark-colored, hairy or otherwise unusual looking skin conditions which resemble corns;
- For removing corns or persistent calluses on children under the age of four.
- If the nearby or affected skin is inflamed.
- If you are not certain that the skin condition you are treating is a corn or persistent calluses
- Consult a doctor if you are diabetic.
- Consult a doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
When should Wartner Corn Pen NOT be used?
Wartner Corn Pen may not be used in the following cases: